The Sudbury Table is a study in contrasts. Organic forms joined together by industrial fittings. Warm wood grain stands out against sleek steel. Scaled for smaller spaces, this table’s rounded shapes create a relaxed vibe that’s perfect for a modern dining area. It features exposed ply legs and beveled tabletop with fittings made from durable, powder-coated steel. Available in walnut with black brackets, or natural oak with white.
- Exposed ply tabletop and legs.
- Bench-made steel brackets have durable powder-coat finish.
- Water-based, clear coat finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Assembles easily with provided hardware.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.