The Bradley is a two-over-two sofa design that emphasizes clean lines and modern simplicity. Button-tufted and detailed with traditional French seams, the unique seat and back cushions are reversible. When flipped, the cushions reveal contrasting fabric buttons, which allow you to subtly change the look to suit your style. The walnut finished block feet are manufactured with 100% FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Reversible seat and back cushions with button-tufting.
- Cushions have matching buttons on one side and contrast buttons on the other side.
- FSC®-Certified solid Ash legs with walnut finish (FSC® 092551).
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.