The Jane is a classic, button-tufted club sofa with a distinct Mid-Century feel. It features button-tufted cushions and choice of stainless steel or walnut finish perimeter base for all fabrics. Constructed with 100% FSC®-Certified Wood in support of responsible forest management.
- Top-stitched, button-tufted seat and back cushions.
- Base option 1: Brushed stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners.
- Base option 2: Solid wood, walnut finish perimeter base.
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Dacron®-wrapped cushions for a structured look.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces (steel base only).
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
- Available with wood base or stainless steel base.
Width: 82.00 in.
Height: 30.00 in.
Depth: 35.00 in.