Inspired by the shapes of naturally occurring crystals, the Facet-14 End Table is a sculptural design that functions beautifully as either an accent table or as secondary seating. Precision-cut panels are shaped into a unique geometric design, with faces that subtly reflect light to create an attractive, minimalist form. The design works as a standalone piece or in a grouping with other accents from the Facet Series.
- Can work as a standalone piece or can be grouped together.
- Geometric designs are inspired by the shapes of naturally occurring crystals.
- CNC-cut engineered wood panels are shaped into three distinctive patterns.
- Each stool features engineered wood surrounding a hollow core encased in white lacquer.
- Engineered wood has a matte spray finish with a subtle satin sheen.
- Felt pads on base help prevent floor damage.
- Recommended as secondary seating.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options..
Width: 16.00 in.
Height: 16.00 in.
Depth: 18.50 in.